Comikaze 2014 Part 3!



Last part of Comikaze 2014 post and yes I was lucky enough to meet Stan Lee and have him sign the Spider Man poster illustrated by J.Scott Campbell! It was 3 day event and I was only able to attend on the last day but overall I had lot of fun and got to experience my first Comikaze in LA! It was unfortunate most of the time spent was waiting in line for Stan Lee but I was able to wait inside the Stan Lee Mega Museum which in my opinion at least was the best part of comikaze. The booths there were similar to other cons like Anime Expo, if anything it was like Frank & Sons but in LA. Most of the stuff there are marked up in price and rare "treasures" are pretty much an arm and leg..and maybe your car or house, not sure if it was because it was the last day of event and it was about to close but there weren't that many cosplayers which makes these cons so interesting and entertaining. Will definitely try to go again next year and hopefully check out some panels and events, will also be prepared by bringing some cool marvel stuff for Stan Lee to sign!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment